St. Patrick's Manor Activity Assistant in Framingham, Massachusetts
St. Patrick's Manor is a nonprofit, short-term and long-term care facility sponsored by the Carmelite Sisters. St. Patrick's Manor is a place of life, a place of caring, and more importantly, a true home for over 300 residents. Located on twenty-six acres of lush manicured lawns and gardens in Framingham, MA, we are just minutes from Rte. 9, which allows for easy access to the Mass Pike.
· Do you Love Serving residents and having relationships with their families?
· Do you take pride in knowing you are providing top quality care?
· Do you want a career in a nursing facility that values treating all people with dignity and respect?
We would like to talk with you about an opportunity for a full time career in a well respected, long term care nursing facility.
As an experienced activity assistant you will facilitate a program of activities that will meet the social, emotional, physical and other therapeutic needs of residents in our Memory Care Center. We would like to talk with you about a career opportunity to join a team of professionals in a well-respected, long term care nursing facility that values treating all people with dignity and respect.
Full time position. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities::
- Integrate values of Carmelite Philosophy of Care
- Respect the dignity of each person
- Communicate in a positive, caring, and helpful manner with residents, family members, and other staff
- Lead assigned programs that are of interest and meaning to the residents in order to enhance their lives and exceed their active aging lifestyle expectations
- Find innovative ways for residents to express their creativity, enjoy favorite hobbies, and learn new things; collaborate with them to customize these opportunities to their interests
Radiate positive energy and give residents reasons to celebrate every day Education and Experience::
Activity Professional Certification required
- The ideal candidate should have experience in a long term health care facility planning social and recreational programs. Experience with Memory Care, Alzheimer’s and/or Dementia care preferred
CPR, AED, and First Aid certifications are a plus We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes::
affordable health and dental insurance
- free life insurance
- short term disability
- vacation, sick pay, and paid holidays
- pension plan after 1 year Apply online today if you have a genuine interest in a rewarding career working with a senior population! :