Cardinal Health Analyst, Finance Business Support in Foxborough, Massachusetts
Red Oak Sourcing is a 50/50 joint venture between two Fortune 20 companies, Cardinal Health and CVS Health. Red Oak has sole responsibility for generic pharmaceutical sourcing for Cardinal Health and CVS Health’s retail division and pharmacy benefit manager – representing 85% of the pharmaceutical product volume of the two companies – making Red Oak one of the largest generic sourcing entities in the U.S.
About our Parent companies: CVS Health – with more than 9,800 CVS retail pharmacy stores, a leading pharmacy benefit manager, and over $175 million in revenue – is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States. CVS dispenses or manages nearly 2 billion prescriptions annually. Cardinal Health, which employ 50,000 people worldwide, is a $130 billion health care services company, providing pharmaceuticals and medical products to nearly 85% of U.S. hospitals and over 24,000 pharmacies.
The Analyst position will provide support for the Sourcing team with respect to contract proposals from suppliers including offers for new business, proposed price increases and generic launches. Additional responsibilities include clear and concise communication of critical financial data analysis to key stakeholders, preparing weekly/monthly standard reporting and maintaining underlying data sources.
This position is within a fast paced, collegial environment providing the right individual with an opportunity for career advancement and the ability to learn aspects of both Cardinal and CVS Health parent companies.
- Directly support Sourcing team with accurate and methodical financial analyses to evaluate supplier proposals, including price increases, new business offers and generic launches
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines
- Analyze large data sets to transform information gathered into actionable reporting
- Partner and collaborate with Sourcing and Operations teams to align on marketplace dynamics
- Provide support and collaborate on special projects, including enhancements to COGS Tool and adhoc analysis as needed
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Bachelor’s Degree, with concentration in Finance, Business, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Naturally inquisitive, curious, and collaborative
- 1+ years relevant business/analytical experience
- Desire to work in a team environment – present & communicate
- Strong PC skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (preferred)
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs