Andersen Windows and Doors Warehouse Associate - 2nd shift in Fall River, Massachusetts
There is something meaningfully different about Andersen. A key to our company’s enduring success is our sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment. Andersen Logistics is seeking Full Time 2nd Shift Warehouse Associates for our location in Fall River, MA. These positions are eligible for full benefits.
*2nd Shift *
Pay: $18.90 per hour with a 6% shift differential.
The Warehouse Associate receives inbound material and stocks shelves in a timely manner to maintain the efficient flow of the business and inventory accuracy. Picks and loads outbound customer orders accurately to ensure customer satisfaction. Materials are moved and handled in manner that creates and maintains a safe work environment.
- Receive inbound material
- Stock shelves
- Label finished goods
- Pull materials for customer orders
- Load materials for customer orders
- Utilize various types of equipment to handle products; i.e. forklift, pallet jacks, order pickers, walkie riders, tip carts
- Perform PIT equipment checks and minor maintenance
- Read warehouse documents such as; receiving reports, loading and picking documents
- Follows established safety and ergonomic procedures
- Identify and question potential issues on warehouse documentation
- Work in an efficient and productive manner
- Identify supplies needing replenishment
- Participate in 5S housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
Health Savings Account contributions
Paid holidays plus PTO
401(k) plan and contributions
Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
A culture that supports work/life balance
An environment where collaboration is key
Volunteer opportunities – on company time
Environmentally conscious business decisions
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us to imagine what’s possible. Our commitment at Andersen is to have an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel respected, valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in product development, our manufacturing processes, sales programs and services, the relationships we build—with our customers, our communities and each other—we see possibility everywhere, every day and use our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you’ll accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You at Andersen.
Qualifications, Education, Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- One to three years or experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and the ability to climb ladders required.
- Ability to occasionally push/pull up to 100 lbs. required.
- Must have good or corrected vision and the ability to add and subtract.
- Basic language skills required.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English preferred.
- Read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms, or related documents.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Must have ability to consistently report to work and on time.
- Prefer candidates to be forklift certified or have a few months experience on a forklift. May consider candidates without this experience if some exposure to operation other/similar equipment.
Primary Location: United States-MA-Fall River
Organization: Andersen Distribution
Job Posting: Mar 25, 2021, 12:24:01 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 28192