Kelly Services Associate Scientist in Devens, Massachusetts
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as an Associate Scientist at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Devens, MA.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position ( Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com ) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Pay: $35 per hour
Roles and Responsibilities :
The successful candidate will be key contributor to a dynamic and highly technical team of engineers and scientists by setting appropriate objectives and priorities, overcoming obstacles; and delivering results within project timelines and will build and maintain effective collaborations with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Support, Process Development, Quality Assurance, Analytical and Global Regulatory Sciences groups. Strong communication and technical writing skills are required. The incumbent will lead the design and execution of experiments for design & control of large scale inocula, seed train, bioreactor, filtration and centrifugation unit operations. Appropriate GLP/GMP procedures must be followed. This position also involves troubleshooting and problem solving of process related problems observed at manufacturing scale and the evaluation of new process technologies through the effective design of scale-down studies and the evaluation of data from manufacturing lots.
• Provides technical expertise for investigation and resolution of upstream process deviations, root cause investigation, CAPAs, process improvements, scale-down model development, new technology evaluation and preparation of regulatory filings
• Demonstrates a strong knowledge of cGMP compliance, corporate, site and regulatory agency requirements and procedures
• Supports process technology transfer, process validation and the preparation of CMC documentation for regulatory filings for Large Scale Cell Culture facility
• Authors technical documents, including protocols, reports and SOPs supporting the validation of the manufacturing upstream process
• Participates in the preparation of regulatory filing documents and inspection readiness
• Provides process subject matter expertise for regulatory inspections and other interactions with regulatory agencies, representing the Devens site
• B.S,or M.S. in the biological sciences or chemical/biochemical engineering, a related discipline, or its equivalent.
• Experience in contributing to the design, modification and optimization of cell culture or fermentation unit operations
• Proactively identifies problems and troubleshoots solutions
• Organizes and presents data for internal/external scientific meetings
• Works independently, in teams and collaborates with other groups in a matrix environment
• Leverages emerging trends in biotechnology to solve complex problems
• Capable and willing to train others on procedures, operations, new technology, methods or processes
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
- Kelly Services Jobs