Beth Israel Lahey Health Outpatient Clinician in Danvers, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Day (United States of America)
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
We are seeking a Clinician in our Addictions Division to join our multidisciplinary team! We provide direct clinical services to clients with identified substance use disorders and help to make a difference in the lives of others. Clinicians are responsible for assessment and evaluations, formulating effective treatment plans, discharge planning and conducting individual, group, and/or family counseling and case management services. We hope to support clients with developing tools to work toward recovery using evidence-based and person-centered practices.
The ideal candidate is a team player that is organized, compassionate, and motivated to help clients meet their goals and improve their lives.
• Interview clients, review records, and confer with other professionals to evaluate the condition of the client.
• Counsel clients individually and/or in group sessions to assist with meeting treatment goals.
• Formulate treatment plans based on a comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment of the client.
• Monitor the condition of assigned clients to evaluate success in therapy and adapt treatment as necessary.
• Assesses patient's continuing care needs, contacts appropriate aftercare resources, and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate rehabilitation facilities and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
• Complete adequate and timely clinical documentation including all individual and group treatment notes, intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms, etc. in compliance with regulatory and organizational standards.
• Maintain current knowledge of Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use disorders.
• Share responsibility for educational and group treatment programming.
• Refer clients to other support services such as medication evaluation, social services programs, detoxification, domestic violence services and employment services as needed.
• Attend staff meetings and supervisory sessions as required and participate in client evaluations and case conferences.
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external providers.
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, rehabilitative counseling or a related field.
• Substance use, supervised counseling experience preferred.
• Openness to Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use disorders.
Full time, 40 hours per week
Monday-Friday shifts starting at 6 or 7AM
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs