Impact Fire Kitchen Suppression Technician No experience required in Danvers, Massachusetts
Kitchen Suppression Technician No experience required
Danvers, MA 01923, USA ● Massachusetts, USA
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Established in 2009, Impact Fire Services was the vision of a group of experienced industryprofessionals that wanted to build a best-in-class fire protection and life safety company. Through superior customer service and technical expertise, we have developed long-standing relationships with the leading businesses in our markets. We are a full-service fire protection company, providing installation, maintenance, inspection, monitoring, and retrofit of fire safety systems. Come join a dynamic team of fire protection professionals, many of whom carry NICET and manufacturer certifications in leading brands. Impact Fire has deep experience supporting many industries including retail, healthcare, education and restaurants. Today, we operate over 15 district offices across 9 states.
This position reports to the Suppression Manager and is responsible for providing inspections, installations, selling, and servicing a variety of kitchen fire suppression systems in a professional and timely manner. The Kitchen Suppression Technician will be expected to meet weekly service and productivity goals. The Technician is also responsible for maintaining a clean, well-organized vehicle and ensuring a safe environment for his/herself, co-workers and customers.
Once licensed this position will receive commission along with a competitive hourly rate.
• Manage their time to complete the maximum amount of service, inspection, and installation calls while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Achieve any weekly productivity goals assigned by the Suppression Manager.
• Learn applicable fire protection codes and obtain any licensing and certification required by National, State and Local codes.
• Protect and maintain company equipment.
• Work in a safe manner as outlined by company safety procedures including the driving, personal protective equipment, and lockout/tag-out policies.
• Maintain their vehicle in accordance with company procedures and ensure it is clean and organized.
• Protect the Company’s assets.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Suppression Manager.
• No experience required, willing to train and prepare you to get licensed with the Massachusetts State Fire Marshal's office.
• Ability to perform physical activities outlined in the accompanying physical requirements checklist.
• A strong work ethic and professional appearance.
• Excellent selling, communications, and customer service skills.
• Ability to fit in with our culture of teamwork.
• Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
• Capable of passing a pre-employment background and drug test.
• Knowledge and use of basic tools.
• An ability to provide services across multiple product lines.
• Residence in close proximity to one of our locations.
• Working habits and personal appearance which are both neat and well organized.
Impact Fire Services offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) with company match, Short and Long-term Disability, Paid Time Off, and holidays.
For consideration please apply on-line.
Pay Type Hourly
Danvers, MA 01923, USA
- Impact Fire Jobs