Beth Israel Lahey Health Case Manager in Danvers, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Rotating (United States of America)
Case Manager – Addiction Treatment Services - CSS
About the Job :
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
Benefits that start day 1!
Schedule: Per Diem
Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS) is a 23 bed detoxification program dedicated to helping men and women with substance use histories who have gone through multiple attempts in treatment. Clients are provided with a short-term intensive treatment program to guide them with their transition to long term care. Services include individual and group counseling, risk assessment for TB & STDs, HIV education, case management, and after-care follow up services. The Case Manager role is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to advocate for and serve individuals who struggle with addiction within a collaborative, established, patient-centered organization.
The Case Manager Responsibilities Are:
• Participates in assessments, aids in formulating effective treatment plans, discharge planning and assists in conducting substance use counseling and case management services
• Assesses patient’s continuing care needs, contacts appropriate after care resources and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate levels of care and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
• Attends staff meetings and participates in client evaluations, case conferences, and group programming activities.
• Counsels clients individually and/or in family and in group sessions to assist client in achieving treatment goals and monitors condition of client to evaluate success of therapy, adapting treatment as needed.
• Refers client to other support services as needed such as medical evaluation and treatment, social services and employment services
• Prepares and maintains reports and case histories
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred; High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• A minimum of one year related experience and/or training in the area of addiction treatment.
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing preferred.
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs