Cardinal Health Senior Product Manager, WaveMark in Concord, Massachusetts
What Product Management and Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Product Management and Development is responsible for researching, developing, and launching new products for the company. Responds to company initiatives by driving new products to meet customer needs.
WaveMark is a scalable, enterprise-level, Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that integrates with clinical and financial systems for healthcare customers. Through a strong portfolio of tools, WaveMark provides healthcare customers with supply chain visibility and control using proprietary software technology, along with a portfolio of advanced hardware (i.e., RFID) to manage all supplies from low-cost commodities to high-cost devices and implants. This allows us to streamline workflows, deliver actionable insights, and provide services to manage change
and enable the delivery of cost-effective care.
We are seeking high-energy, customer-focused team members to join the Cardinal Health team to develop the clinically integrated supply chain of the future.
As a Senior Product Manager, WaveMark you will be responsible for the commercial success of this portfolio of products for WaveMark by overseeing it throughout the product lifecycle from inception to design, build, launch, growth, and eventual sunset. You’ll be a key enabler of business growth by leading cross organizational teams to solicit insights from internal and external stakeholders, optimize our portfolio and deliver on the product roadmap. You’ll be a key contributor to Cardinal Health’s top-line and bottom-line business success.
- Conduct market and customer research to gather insights, understand personas and needs
- Operating Model and processes to ensure delivery of product roadmap that is innovative, high quality and leads to high customer adoption
- Write and present the business case for products throughout the various stage-gates to drive the right business decision making
- Monitor the success of the technology portfolio solution with key performance metrics; including customer adoption and that new offerings are launched on time and within budget
- Create, document and communicate about products and product roadmaps
- Collect and analyze competitive intelligence and market developments to guide development efforts, in conjunction with Product Marketing
- Coordinate the creation of prototypes and testing of product concepts throughout the development cycle, including managing customer beta sites
- Document product requirements, user stories and artifacts to support the product development process
- Coordinate activities to ensure that new offerings include the desired capabilities and launch on time and within budget
- Provide support to sales (e.g., make prospect/customer calls, provide sales enablement content)
- Provide input to portfolio marketing for relevant activities and deliverables (e.g., buyer personas, competitive positioning, market requirements, launch plan)
- Monitor product adoption and use, collect customer feedback and integrate into portfolio
- Prioritize and select product enhancements using a consistent, objective process and drive collaborative approach with cross-organizational team
The ideal candidate is experienced in product management with substantial analytics, data science, and/or enterprise software experience, that enables driving big-picture portfolio strategy as well being able to translate that into user-story-level issues. The candidate is a strong communicator and consensus-builder, bringing together market/business needs and technical teams. The candidate is fluent in both ‘health care end user’ and developer-speak.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, Master’s degree preferred
- 5-8+ years of product management experience, including within technology and/or software development solutions preferred
A Covid-19 vaccination or a legitimate accommodation is required in order to be employed in this position. Covid-19 vaccination includes:
2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Please Note: vaccines may be required for the position subject to federal, state and/or customer requirements
- Healthcare IT experience a huge plus and/or work in related segments surrounding supply chain, inventory management, or product utilization.
- Preferred ORIS experience
- Strong administrative and management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs, and objectives
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership, including stakeholder engagement with sales, marketing, operational and engineering/technical functions
- Highly collaborative, able to navigate cultural and differing perspectives across multiple
- Stellar conceptualization skills – demonstrated ability to visualize complex concepts in a way that drives understanding and decision-making
- Exemplary communication skills (written, verbal & presentation). Able to bring business and technical people together around clear product concepts, and motivate them to deliver whole, working solutions
- Agile experience: strong partnering with Engineering related to roadmap planning and
- Travel required – approximately 10-20% depending upon work location
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs