Staff Management | SMX Industrial Mechanic in Chicopee, Massachusetts
With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Immediate Openings! Come join our clients team! We are now hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift (3pm + 11pm starts Mon-Fri) at our clients location in Chicopee. Our client is a global leader in sporting goods and manufactures high end golf balls at this location. These are DIRECT HIRE opportunities at a union facility. There is a shift differential of 50 cents/hr for 2nd and $1/hr for 3rd shift. Every other Saturday is required.
Duties: How you will spend your time...
- This role is responsible for the maintenance and repair of factory equipment and other industrial machinery, such as conveying systems, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems and production machinery. The role is also responsible for the installation and dismantling of machinery in the factory.
- Read and comprehend technical manuals to understand equipment components, functionality and controls
- Trouble shoot machinery, repair machinery, rebuild & upgrade equipment, install conveyor systems, install new equipment, & order parts.
Employment Types: Full Time, Direct Hire.
Work Location: Callaway, 435 Meadow Street, Chicopee, MA 01013.
Job Types: Assembly, Electronics Assembler, Equipment Operator.
Shifts: 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test.
Benefits: Paid Training, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Casual Dress Code, Other on the spot perks.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $28.60.
Pay Rate: $28.60/hour.
- one plus years related maintenance experience (pneumatic, mechanical and hydraulic systems) required
- forklift experience required
- able to lift up to 50lbs
- able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- able to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl as needed
- high school diploma or GED required
- class 2 fireman boiler operator license preferred
- must be open to continuing education certificate courses and on-site training
SM | SMX is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, age, gender identification, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Staff Management | SMX
- Staff Management | SMX Jobs