Santander US Relationship Banker, Chestnut Hill, MA in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
Relationship Banker, Chestnut Hill, MA
Req ID: Req1032724 Date posted 11/07/2022
Relationship Banker, Chestnut Hill, MA
Country: United States of America
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Put the customer at the center of everything you do. Make connections with customers in the branch and over the phone.
• Engage Consumer and Business customers through proactive, outbound calling for both service and relationship deepening opportunities.
• Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking questions, and identify opportunities to help achieve their financial goals today and in the future.
• Be the expert on Santander Consumer and Business products and services and be able to articulate the benefits that will help customers based on their need.
• Recommend the best solutions based on need; deliver solutions directly as well as introduce Investment and Mortgage partners, when appropriate.
• Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and meeting commitments.
• Develop relationships with new and existing Consumer and Business customers by maintaining contact through early engagement calls and regular outreach with portfolio customers.
• Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every interaction. Ensure timely follow up and escalate when appropriate.
• Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
• May assist customers with teller transactions as needed.
• 4 year college degree (preferred)
• 2 or more years of personal banking experience (strongly preferred)
• Motivated to help people achieve financial goals
• Passion and personal commitment to proactively help customers
• Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and over the phone
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
• Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide solutions to customer issues
• Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with customers
• Basic computer skills
Hours and Schedule
• 40 hours per week
• Schedule varies depending on branch need and may include Saturdays and/or Sundays
Employees desiring consideration should complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all pertinent information to support their candidacy. To be considered eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all eligibility requirements.
• Meet the qualifications posted for the positions they are applying for
• Apply online through the Company’s internal careers site for job posting
• Complete 12 months of continuous service within your current position and be in good standing (rating of Achieved or better, not been placed on a performance improvement plan)
Please click here to see the full policy: http://thesource.sov.gs.corp/human-resources/careers-and-growth/hiring-internal-mobility/
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, United States of America
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Chestnut Hill
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the “EEO is the Law (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) ” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement. (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/faqs/pay-transparency)
Click here to view the California Privacy Notice. Need assistance? Contact TAOps@santander.us
- Santander US Jobs