Teleflex Dip Room Operator in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Dip Room Operator
Date: Nov 12, 2023
Location: Chelmsford, MA, US
Expected Travel : None
Requisition ID :8586
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
This position is responsible for manufacturing & testing IAB bladders in an Environmentally Controlled Environment using a wide range of equipment, fixtures, gages and hand tools. It is also responsible for maintaining production logs, forms and paperwork.
• Compliance to all work instructions, Quality regulations, SOP’s, WI’s, GMP’s and GDP’s in the effort to manufacture high-quality medical devices at all times
• Maintains monitors and manufactures all Texin and hydro-slide related product, procedures
• Sets up, IAB production equipment related to Bladder production
• Perform WI as necessary using Live WI
• Maintain production logs
• Complete all required forms and other paperwork
• Organize workflow
• Train others
• Crosstrain in different jobs (IAB, Pump, Right Heart)
• Support business needs by working overtime on an as-needed basis.
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• 1+ years of manufacturing experience preferred
• Medical device experience preferred
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Demonstrated ability to read and write English
• Ability to use measuring tools
• Read and interpret blueprints preferred
• Machines/Equipment used to perform duties: Microscope, Vernier, Micrometer, Sealing Machine, Oven, Laminating Machine, Heat Gun, Molding Machine
Working Conditions / Physical Demands
Sedentary work, walking, standing, fingering, feeling, pulling, grasping, talking, hearing, repetitive motion, required to have close visual acuity to assemble parts, no adverse environmental conditions
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Teleflex Jobs