Dunkin' Crew Member in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Crew Members are responsible for delivering great guest experience. This entry level team member position at Cafua Management Company prepares products according to the Dunkin’ Brands operational and quality standards and serves them with enthusiasm in a clean, fast paced environment. Crew Members work as part of a team to ensure we are meeting our Guests’ needs, giving them a reason to come back again, and again.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THE FOLLOWING
• Work well with others respectfully, and can interact in a positive efficient manner
• Respond positively to coaching and feedback
• Able to communicate with team members, as well as with supervisors within the organization
• Able to learn and execute multiple tasks
• Provide great guest service
• Resolve guest issues on the spot, be polite and respectful
• Follow Brand standards, recipes and systems
• Follow safety, food safety and sanitation guidelines; comply with all applicable laws
• Maintain clean and neat work environment
• Weekends and Holidays required
• Execute restaurant standards, Cafua Management Company standards and marketing initiatives
• Handle POS transactions and payments with accuracy
• Prepare and deliver all products according to Brand standards using job aids when necessary
• Fluent in English
• Basic computer skills
• Capable of counting money and making change
• Able to operate restaurant equipment (18 years or older)
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Understands and exceeds guest expectations, needs and requirements
• Develops and maintains guest relationships
• Displays a sense of urgency with guests
• Seeks ways to improve guest satisfaction; asks questions, commits to follow-through
• Resolves guest concerns by following L.A.S.T – Listen Apologize Solve Thank
Passion for Results
• Sets and maintains high standards for self and others, acts as a role model
• Consistently meets or exceeds goals
• Contributes to the overall team performance; understands how his/her role relates to others
Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Identifies and resolves issues and problems
• Uses information at hand to make decisions and solve problems; includes others when necessary
Interpersonal Relationships & Influence
• Develops and maintains relationships with team
• Operates with a high level of integrity; demonstrates honesty, treats others with respect, keeps commitments
GUEST FIRST CULTURE
Embracing a guest first culture is not a strategy; it is the way we should execute our business. Start by taking personal responsibility to provide the best guest service in the industry. Together, we can accomplish this by delivering what our guests want: quality products; fast, friendly service; and a clean restaurant. Quality products are prepared using the proper systems and recipes the way the guest ordered it. Friendly service starts with you - a warm greeting, a smile, and a thank you go a long way. A clean restaurant provides the guest with the atmosphere they want. Let's make their day ... every guest, every day.
“With 200+ locations in 6 states, Cafua Management Company is one of the largest private Dunkin Donuts franchise in the US with a People First culture. You are applying to work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. If hired, Cafua Management Company will be your only employer”
Cafua Management Company is an equal-opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
If you believe you have been discriminated against or have concerns about the company's compliance with EEOC guidelines, please contact our Human Resources department at HR@Cafuamanagement.com.