Robert Half Contract to Hire Loan Servicer in Canton, Massachusetts
Contract opportunity with the possibility of converting to a full time employee!
Loan/Mortgage Servicing experience is required for this role.
The position will be on site 5 days per week.
Assist in the overall function and operation of the Loan Servicing Department, including processing payoffs, drafting, and reviewing discharges, and assisting the VP, Director of Loan Operations in the overall management of the Loan Servicing team and day-to-day operations.
• Prepare & Review Discharges
• New Loan Setup
• Review Escrow processes, including setting up of escrow accounts, reviewing forced placed insurance.
• Review and process file maintenance
• Review and where necessary recommend process changes across the loan servicing department.
• Respond to written and verbal customer inquiries.
• Assist in preparation, distribution and inquiries of annual escrow analysis and PMI insurance disclosures.
• Perform assigned quality control processes. Such functions may include, but not be limited to, system maintenance, new loans, and payments.
• Assist, as needed, with discharges, reconciliations, and research.
• Performs other related duties as required or assigned, some of which may be essential to the position.
Education, Experience and Skill Set Requirements
• Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 5-6 years of loan servicing experience required.
• Managerial experience preferred.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented, good organizational skills, ability to collect and analyze data, work independently and as a team member, solid problem-solving skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize to meet tight deadlines
Requirements Mortgage Servicing, Loan Servicing
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs