IQVIA Sr Consultant, MedSci, US in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities.Essential Functions
• Plans, organizes, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
• Executes high quality research and analysis.
• Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations.
• Develops client relationships through face-to-face discussions or workshops, telephone or email contact.
• Identifies opportunities for follow-on work and new leads.
• Supports the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements.
• Supports development of proposals.
• Develops broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training.
• Coaches project team members and supporting them to fulfill their personal objectives.
• Coaches junior staff (not just in projects).
• Leads some learning, development and recruiting activities.Qualifications
• Master's Degree Req
• 8 or more years of experience Req
• Experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression.
• A track record in team work and in developing and leading people.
• A willingness or ability to travel.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
- IQVIA Jobs