Microsoft Corporation Solution Specialist in Cambridge, Massachusetts
With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is one of the company’s largest groups, serving customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses. For more information, visit www.aka.ms/LearnAboutDigitalTransformation. Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
The focus of the SSSP role is to develop & close Dynamics Business Applications opportunities that enable customer outcomes in the Health and Life Sciences industry sector.
Key accountabilities include:
Dynamics Business Applications Leadership
• Develop strategy for identifying, driving & closing Dynamics Business Applications opportunities for your assigned territory, working with the Services Account Executive (SE) for Microsoft Services account planning & with the Enterprise Commercial Account Executive (AE), where there is no SE, to ensure alignment & input to the overall account plan
• Hunt for new Dynamics opportunities, leveraging the Services account-aligned team & Specialist Team Unit (STU) to help build pipeline
• Qualify, drive & close Dynamics opportunities that will accelerate the customer’s digital transformation, intentionally driving the sales plays prioritized for your area
• Ensure customer satisfaction, managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the AE, Services account-aligned team & Pursuit Leads
• Meet or exceed revenue & core priority targets, executing in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
• Proven sales success & expertise in selling Dynamics Business Applications projects & advisory services at the executive level (VP & above)
• Dynamics solutions knowledge & experience in on-premise and Dynamics 365 solutions sales
• Industry experience in the Health & Life Sciences – Payors, Providers and Pharmaceuticals
• Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
• Sales & business background, with 7+ years of technology-related experience
• Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
• Digital Transformation Driver – Ability to: Break out of IT to Engage Business Decision Makers (BDMs) as well as Technical Decision Makers; Influence stakeholders across the organization; & ability to Inspire BDMs to Pursue Transformational solutions, making new connections & influencing through Social Selling
• Solution Area Expert – Ability to: Create case for Customer Change; Translate Enterprise Services Go-To- Market approach & solutions into Customer Business Impact; & ability to Articulate Dynamics Subject Matter Expertise & Differentiate competitor solutions
• Deal Orchestrator – Ability to: Orchestrate deal team to ensure success through effective collaboration & communication with the virtual team & leveraging people, processes & tools effectively to accelerate deal velocity
• Solution Area Hunter – Ability to: Hunt for new Dynamics opportunities; Work in partnership across multiple solution area v-teams; & Reliably meet or exceed revenue & deal accountabilities
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.