Zimmer Biomet Sales Representative II in Cambridge, Massachusetts
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in pushing the boundaries of innovation and driving our mission forward. As a global medical technology leader for nearly 100 years, a patient’s mobility is enhanced by a Zimmer Biomet product or technology every 8 seconds.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world. To support our talent team, we focus on development opportunities, robust employee resource groups (ERGs), a flexible working environment, location specific competitive total rewards, wellness incentives and a culture of recognition and performance awards. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and recognized.
What You Can Expect
This position is responsible for attaining sales goals and objectives through the creation and execution of a sales plan in the assigned area. This position will drive sales growth of Zimmer Biomet’s Surgical product portfolio through communication and in-person interactions with current and prospective customers.
How You'll Create Impact
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Implement short and long term sales plan to align with quotas and divisional initiatives.
- Ability to show strategic business acumen across a large customer base covering a large number of products.
- Successfully articulate sales strategies to healthcare executives and other decision makers.
- Manage Surgical division relationships within local healthcare facilities and IDN’s at both the supply chain and clinical levels.
What Makes You Stand Out
- Health care budget cycles, personnel hierarchy and facility workflow.
- Capital equipment acquisition methods.
- Financial reports and med device products impact on healthcare facilities finances.
- History of mastering a portfolio of products and their intended use.
- Core clinical competency inclusive of the operating room and surgery department.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with preferences in: medical device, surgical products, capital equipment.
- Up to 95% predominantly by car.
- Up to 20% overnight
- Zimmer Biomet Jobs