Compass Group, North America MARKETING SPECIALIST in CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
Posted Date: Jan 12, 2021
We are now hiring for a MARKETING SPECIALIST position.
Location: MIT, Cambridge, MA /Note: online applications accepted only./
Requirement: 2+ years of experience
We Make Applying Easy! *Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text *JOB to 75000 *and search *requisition ID number* 445999. *Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a *Prerecorded Video Interview! *Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
The *Marketing Specialist *will be responsible for all Bon Appétit marketing activities to include advertising and promotions at their designated account.
· Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
· Project management
· Responsible for the creation of Bon Appétit marketing collateral, such as print ads, posters, brochures (catering, Retail) with Director of Marketing and to be distributed within the campus community
· Works with Director of Marketing and operations managers in the merchandising of each dining location
· Administers promotions successfully and on time
· Creation and implementation of menu/signage design and other area treatment issues
· Maintaining Café Bon Appetit Website and conduct monthly audits
· Assists Director of Marketing in the roll of FDA nutritional programs
· Assists Director of Marketing in kiosk, web, and AP based menuing and program oversight
· Driving weekly and monthly promotions though social media
· Perform monthly café and coffee brand audits
· Responsible for gift card audits, distribution and card loading
· Develop annual advertising and promotion plans that include the marketing budget
· Meet with managers to plan and develop promotions/special events calendars for retail operation and assist with execution
· Four year degree in marketing or communications
· Two years’ experience working with a marketing firm or in a marketing capacity within the retail industry or a restaurant
· Able to speak or write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings
· Computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
· Strong passion for great food
· General culinary knowledge of basic kitchen practices, protocols and procedure
Associates at Bon Appétit are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
Associate Shopping Program
Health and Wellness Programs
Identity Theft Protection
Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 445999
Compass Group, North America
- Compass Group, North America Jobs