Microsoft Corporation BPM Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Worldwide Learning (WWL) organization is driving a new approach to learning and development at Microsoft. Our objective is to build world class capability by fostering a learning culture, empowering learners, and ultimately fueling growth and innovation through the learning programs. Our principles are to be learner obsessed, simple & focused, data driven, innovative, and business aligned.
In addition to the development of over 40,000 professionals across our field organization, our objective is on the technical skilling of our millions of customers and partners around the world to enable digital transformation.
WWL is evolving our field organization to meet this objective. We are currently seeking a senior leader to develop the Americas region for Microsoft.
The Americas Learning Lead is responsible for the following primary objectives:
• Lead the learning culture, strategy and overall execution of customer, partner, and employee skilling across
• Drive technical skilling of customers and partners as a top enabler of growth, measured by the growth in Azure certified professionals.
• Support the global employee learning programs for technical, industry, sales, manager and leader capabilities.
• Represent Microsoft’s learning and development approach as customers constantly seek to learn, share, and incorporate new ways to digitally transform learning.
• Grow and lead a high-performing team of Area Learning Leads (ALLs), Field Enablement Managers (FEMs) and Training Program Managers (TPMs).
Success will be measured by significantly more certified customers, who will have a better understanding of Microsoft’s cloud services, leading to overall higher customer satisfaction.
• Team Leadership : Lead a regional team and be accountable for their development into a high performing team.
• Complex Strategy and Program Management : Develop, maintain and communicate the strategic vision and deliver results. Build digital skills in market, across a portfolio of stakeholders, including: customers, students, public sector, and technical communities.
• Collaboration : Although direct line reporting into the global team, deeply understand and collaborate with the regional field leadership, serving as an extended member of their leadership team. Represent field priorities with precision, and ensure the learning programs fully support.
Measurement : Continuously test & evaluate the success of our learning programs, and take accountability for impact on business results.
• Communications : Represent Microsoft in C-level customer and partner engagements to share our voice and vision for enablement, in close alignment with the account teams. Advocate for Azure Training and Certification at company and industry events. Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to translate ideas into clear, high impact guidance for global, culturally diverse technical audiences.
• 10+ years of demonstrated ability to set strategy and lead high performing teams in sales, services, and/or learning/skilling & development organizations.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal acumen to interact with executives and represent Microsoft in a way that mobilizes customers, partners, and employees
• Effective analytical and project management skills, to deliver on time and on budget while addressing the needs of competing priorities and deadlines.
• Experience in change management and leading complex, organization-wide programs.
• Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a remote team, driving successful outcomes with virtual teams.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs