Actalent Associate Scientist in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Responsible for the execution of process steps to manufacture commercial cell therapy products meeting internal and regulatory requirements.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Master core responsibilities of a Manufacturing Tech.
• Effectively write and investigate deviations in TrackWise.
• Able to train in the role of an On the Job Trainer and become a Qualified Trainer.
• Able to make culture decisions based on cell observations.
• Perform transactions in ERP system.
• In addition to being fully qualified in MACI or Epicel, cross train and qualify in at least one core competency e.g. 3T3, Media Prep, GP, TrackWise, Preactor, TeamShare, QT.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience in small scale tissue culture processing.
• Experience working within a regulated environment that is frequently audited by internal and external Agencies, such as the FDA and ISO.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Biotechnology certificate with 4+ years of experience working in a cGMP environment in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry or 6+ years of cGMP experience with GED or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree (Life Sciences or related field) or equivalent with 2+ years of experience working in a cGMP environment in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
• Manual Cell Culture experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
Hiring diverse talent
Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
- Actalent Jobs