Robert Half Workplace Service Coordinator in Burlngton, Massachusetts
Robert Half is looking to hire for one of our top clients in your market for a Workplace Service Coordinator for a contract opportunity.
Job Title: Workplace Service Coordinator – (Front Desk/Reception)
Location: Burlington, MA
Duration: 52 Week Contract with Potential for Hire
· Assisting with catering set ups and clean up from events
· Process all incoming mail/packages
· Reporting any missing or defective badges to security issuing temp badges
· Welcoming guests and employees into the office with a high level of hospitality
· Assist with overseeing snack vendor to ensure pantries are being stocked correctly
· Assist with all facilities vendors and coordinate access when needed
· Maintain a presence on our internal communications app ensure that facilities problems are identified and addressed quickly
· Work with and ensure that building management is delivering quality services
· Re-arranging furniture from meeting to meeting
· Manage and administer ticket submittals for Workplace Services including furniture tables chairs filing cabinets replacements/needs and building requests
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2+ Years of Customer Service (front desk/reception experience preferred)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Products
· Ability to move up to 50lbs.
· Must have an Android or iPhone for e-mails, etc.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs