Robert Half Senior HR Coordinator in Burlington, Massachusetts
• Candidate management: Managing candidates after they've accepted an offer (business connect, background check initiation, follow ups ,etc.).
• Support onboarding new hires & maintain communication with candidates.
• Coordinate between the candidates, HR Partners, Benefits & Talent partners in the organization.
• Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and interview scheduling efficiency.
• Answer basic HR queries from the North America employees and escalate to the appropriate HR stakeholder when needed
• Monitor employee inquiry database and report data to the HR managers
• Maintain and update employee database and filling systems including new hires, leavers, attendance/leave records etc.
• Draft documents for employees (offer letters, promotion & termination letters, employment verification letters, etc.).
Immigration and Relocation Support:
• Track and report on current relocation and immigration cases.
• Partner with HR groups, managers, and immigration counsel to ensure proper communication, smooth transitions and coordination of work permits and visas.
HR Administrative Support:
• Employee data audits and data analysis.
• Assist with building PowerPoint presentations for HR leaders
• PO entry and tracking
• Reporting support for HR team
• Other HR administrative work as needed. Requirements
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
· Intense collaboration and 3-4 years experience in HR and
· Passionate customer focus.
· Problem solver- able to troubleshoot issues independently and
drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
· Tenacious commitment processes and continuous improvement.
· Superior PowerPoint, communication, presentation and
· Quick learner, logic thinker, and result-driven.
· Flexibility to join global meetings at non-standard hours.
· Strong command of Microsoft Office including Excel and
· Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs