Vinfen ACCS Residential Program Director in Brighton, Massachusetts
The ACCS Program Director oversees the clinical, financial and administrative operation of a GLE/SIE program that is designed to promote independence, community integration and full functioning of adults receiving mental health services. Based out of a Group Living Environment (GLE) or Supported Independent Environment (SIE), the ACCS Program Director will create a helping environment in the residence in which all are welcome, respected and valued by upholding Vinfen and DMH policies, supervising staff and coordinating clinical services within the program.
Response to Covid-19
Vinfen continues to follow the guidelines determined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the Connecticut Department of Public Health. Vinfen leadership along with Vinfen's medical staff are closely monitoring the pandemic on a daily basis and make decisions that are best for the safety and well-being of the Vinfen community.
Our response to promote safety during the coronavirus includes:
- Hiring process conducted via virtual and phone interviews
- Virtual New Employee Orientation and Virtual training
- Increased sanitation measures in all programs and group homes
- PPE provided to all positions working closely with others
- Restricting visitors in programs to reduce chances of exposure
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers. My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor's degree in human services or related field required. In some cases, experience may be substituted for academic training.
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner credential preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in progressively responsible human services functions required.
- Management experience preferred.
- Experience working with people with psychiatric disability and/or co-occurring disorders required.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport PS.
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and have held a valid US driver's license for at least one year and should be able to pass a CORI, driving record, employment reference check as well as a multi-state background check. Additionally, all candidates must be able to become CPR and First Aid certified within two weeks of hire and become MAP certified within 150 days of hire.
Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
POSITION TYPE: Full time - Regular
Pay Rate: $46,000 / year