BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Child Care Regional Manager / Area Director in Braintree, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-Time, Salary
Location: Braintree, MA with expansion and growth in the Greater Boston Area
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As an Area Director, you will work side by side with teachers, children, and families to provide a home away from home for children in our community. You will oversee several child care centers in the Greater Boston Area and manage directors to ensure quality of operations are up to BrightPath standards. You will be responsible for the overall operation of the child care centers including, but not limited to: recruitment and development of staff, management of policies and procedures, child safety, environmental health/hygiene, NAEYC accreditation standards, state licensing, and other internal company policies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Address parent complaints and concerns related to education/classroom programs
• Recommend and initiate classroom reorganization including closing and openings of rooms/programs within designated centers
• Direct supervision of assigned Center Directors. Oversee daily responsibilities to include management of and support to Center Directors. Oversee training, management style, supervision of staff and facilities.
• Ensure centers are in compliance with all state, safety, fire, quality educational programming and staffing regulations.
• Assess overall appearance of designated sites including equipment, furniture, cleanliness, bathrooms, playgrounds, landscaping, etc.
• Implementation of Crisis Management Plan in the event of accident, disaster, pandemic, etc.
• Review customer survey and staff survey summaries and establishes and executes Actions Plans for improvement as needed.
• Provides training on new policies for administration and staff to ensure policies and procedures are continually followed.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
• We offer a 60% child care discount to ALL employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff accrue 2 weeks of paid time off in their first year.
• Full-time staff are given 7 paid holidays off.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and $10,000 of company-paid life insurance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field required
• Director II credentials required (details can be found here.)
• 5+ years of childcare or teaching experience
• 3+ years of management experience
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to supervise others
• Must be able to function independently within the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet State criteria for childcare employment
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.