Deloitte Tax Consultant Intern (Global Employer Services) (Summer 2024, Winter 2025) in Boston, Massachusetts
Intern, Global Employer Services
We're looking for highly-motivated, out-of-the-box thinkers for our Global Employer Services team. If you enjoy a challenge and thrive in a fast-pace environment, then you may be the right fit for our tax internship program. During the internship, you'll gain first-hand knowledge of the day-to-day responsibilities that come with this exciting and rewarding career. You'll receive mentorship and guidance from professionals in our Global Employer Services tax practice and have the opportunity to assist clients in developing the strategies, processes, and technologies that affect their staff and operations on a worldwide scale.
Work you'll do
As a Global Employer Services intern, you'll work with diverse and talented teams to help clients make sound staffing and operational decisions on a global scale. You will collaborate daily with our tax team and use versatile planning, technology, and development strategies to help deliver tax and cost efficient programs. During your internship you'll interact with multiple clients, providing you exposure to a variety of organizations and a stronger understanding of how to help clients make more strategic decisions about how best to achieve talent management objectives.
Our Global Employer Services tax consultants help multinational clients develop tax-aligned compensation and benefits programs that address their international and domestic needs. Our consultants come from global compensation and benefits backgrounds and work with clients to streamline business operations while managing the scalability, risks, and costs of programs. Our team offers a full-range of services and guides clients through their processes, technologies, and strategies. Read more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in economics, human resources, international business, finance, or other liberal arts majors
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work and manage multiple assignments in a team environment
• Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• The start date for this position will be in Summer 2024, Winter 2025
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.2)
• Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
• Technology-related coursework highly desirable
• Strong analytical, consultative, quantitative, and project management skills
• Strong executive presence, and excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills with an aptitude for working as part of a global team
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York state, and Washington State, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York state, and Washington state and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $22 to $41
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs