Pacific Aviation Supervisor in Boston, Massachusetts
Pacific Aviation is a leading airport-handling provider dedicated to providing exceptional service
for some of the world’s finest airlines. By developing and growing our people, we know that our
team members are the reason for our 25-year plus success record. We currently support three
west coast major airports (LAX, SFO, & SEA) and have recently acquired Superior Aircraft
Services, expanding our excellent services to the East Coast.
At Pacific Aviation we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them and believe that a
diverse team is a strong team. We thrive on our varied backgrounds and perspectives for the
benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. All candidates for hire, promotion
and performance are evaluated on the basis of merit alone.
Pacific Aviation is looking for a bright, ambitious, and motivated professional to join our team as
Supervisor to help lead our team of ground staff through thoughtful and constructive
leadership. If you love delighting customers in the travel industry and have a passion for
front-line leadership, apply today!
As Supervisor for Pacific Aviation you will be in charge of a team of customer service agents.
You will be responsible for ensuring the team is providing exceptional customer service,
reporting and verifying flight actions, and ensuring all operational and safety procedures are
followed. This position reports directly to the Account Managers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Manage and optimize ground staff allocation.
● Verify staff presence and manage schedules.
● Oversee the integration of all methods necessary for flight handling
● Act as the commercial representative for the Airlines accounts
● Manage the efficient and on-time set up of staff with all required equipment
● Ensure the surveillance of check-in equipment
● Prepare and assist in team briefings and debriefings
● Ensure a smooth flight turnaround, from flight opening to flight departure
● Verify all flight actions
● Actively deliver on expected Quality Department objectives
● Follow operations procedures, applicable guidelines during and after the flight for which
they are responsible
● Inform the Account Manager of any error relative to flight handling
● Work with Account Manager to Inform Airlines of any errors that may prevent a
high-quality flight turnaround
● Effectively apply the special circumstances and airline procedures, whilst taking into
account final operating handover instructions and service notes.
● Report flight data on the support sheets and necessary documentation for Pacific
Aviation and for the Airline
● Be the guarantor during sessions where safety and security rules are enforced
● Monitor and ensure the professional appearance of agents as well as the proper
maintenance and storage of equipment
● Assist in flight briefings and debriefings of staff each day
● Tactfully and effectively resolve any team conflicts or exceptions to work standards
● Enforce and oversee compliance with our Safety policy and provide all the necessary
tools to respective frontline staff enabling continuous improvement of our Safety
performance and our corporate Safety culture
● Lead in fact-finding investigations arising from incidents/accidents in the workplace
and/or operations concerning employee health and safety and/or general aviation Safety
WHAT YOU BRING:
● 6 months in Passenger and customer service experience
● Expert knowledge of company methods, general procedures and airline policies
● Adaptability to the constraints of the operation and to customers
● Efficiently and effectively satisfy customer demands
● Show reflection of actions to be taken when faced with an unexpected event
$20 / hour
Collaborative Leadership Team