Randstad US sr. wordpress developer in boston, Massachusetts
sr. wordpress developer.
boston , massachusetts
posted september 5, 2023
$60 - $65 per hour
category computer and mathematical occupations
We are looking for a talented web developer to build scalable, engaging, community-focused, user-friendly, and accessible websites. The ideal candidate has experience in both back-end & front-end development utilizing WordPress.
This is an opportunity to join a creative and motivatedteam, work on exciting new projects, and take advantage of the latest technology with backing and support. Join the group driving world-class game development across a growing family of devices.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
· Experience with Wordpress themes and templates customization
· Experience building or modifying WordPress plugins
· Experience working with MySQL database
· Comprehensive knowledge of the WordPress Admin Console
· Experience with cross-browser and device-size compatibility testing
· strong Knowledge and implementation expertise on SEO best practices
· Optimize the website for speed and scalability
· Ensure the website is mobile responsive and cross-browser compatible
Experience level: Experienced
Minimum 7 years of experience
ETLEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad Digital, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad Digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
- Randstad US Jobs