LogMeIn Sr. Territory Channel Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
The Territory Channel Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Territory Channel Managers work in a senior sales position within the company. It is their job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. To achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
Territory Channel Managers will also help manage existing Premium Partners and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. They call on Premium Partners, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
Role and Responsibilities
The liaison between LMI and its valued Partners / Clients.
· Achieve and Exceed assigned territory sales objectives through relationships with Partners & Utilization of available Account Executives and Sales Engineers.
· Recruits, Onboards, Trains, and builds Relationships with key partners within assigned territory.
· Works closely with Account Executives, both “Hunters” and “Majors” to insure constant and open line of communication for Premium Partners
· Works closely with Partner Sales Success teams to insure successful processing of new & “add-on” orders
· Completes all required administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner
· Provides timely and accurate reports and correctly enters needed information into Company’s Salesforce database
· Maintains accurate client profiles
· Attends company events as needed: Trade Shows, Company meetings, Special Events, etc.
· Escalates any /all roadblocks that exceed company SLA’s to respective support department that prevent accelerated growth
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in educational team meetings / workshops, assigned Learncore trainings, any/all online assignments. Actively reviews published updates and business intelligence updates. Actively participates in business related social media (LinkedIn).
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Minimum 6 years' sales experience (channel sales/ development preferred).
· Specialized knowledge in Hosted VoIP, Unified Communications, and Data Networks a plus.
· Excellent Customer Service, Meeting sales goals & objectives, Proven closing skills.
· Proven track-record of Territory Management, Prospecting skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Industry (Product) knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for sales and Self-starter attitude.
At LogMeIn, Inc., we build category-defining products that unlock the potential of the modern workforce, making it possible for millions of people and businesses around the globe do their best work, whenever, however, and most importantly, wherever. We’re a pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind today’s work-from-anywhere movement, and have become one of the world’s largest SaaS companies with tens of millions of active users, more than 3,500 global employees, over $1.2 billion in annual revenue and more than 2 million customers worldwide who use our software as an essential part of their daily lives. We’re headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with additional locations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
LogMeIn, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against in the terms and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability (including AIDS/HIV), medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, application for or denial of family and medical care leave and/or pregnancy disability leave, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation. LogMeIn, Inc. also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has one of these characteristics or is associated with a person who has or who is perceived as having any of those characteristics.Each officer, manager, and employee is expected to support, cooperate with, and carry out this policy. Any employee who believes he or she has been the victim of employment discrimination, or has witnessed discrimination in the workplace based on any of these factors should report the matter immediately to Human Resources.
- LogMeIn Jobs