Aerotek Sr. Technical Recruiter in Boston, Massachusetts
What are we looking for?
We compete with other technology companies in a market where the skills we’re looking for are scarce.
We deal with demanding hiring managers, this is part and parcel of hyper growth. The need to be adaptable and the ability to iterate at pace is of paramount importance. We’re looking for an experienced Technical Talent Acquisition Partner who will play a pivotal role in scaling our engineering teams across US, EMEA and India. You will help establish best practices and solidify business partnerships across the company. You will also partner closely with your hiring managers and teams to research, source, and identify qualified candidates converting leads into hires, all while ensuring a smooth and delightful candidate-first process throughout.
● Lead the execution of technical searches, providing outstanding partnerships with clients, domain talent expertise, and subject matter expertise in the process.
● Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns.
● Own all data point reporting to challenge the efficiency of the region, and enhance the selection process
● Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity and proactively share data centric updates with internal stakeholders
● Act as a gatekeeper for company culture, promoting our values and mission and ensuring we hire candidates who fit with them
● Promote recruitment best practices and knowledge sharing inside the team. A huge plus if you like numbers and spreadsheets, and love to use data to drive conversations with the business and influence decisions
● Establish and maintain trusting relationships with Hiring Managers and candidates, in order to achieve the best compliancy to give a top notch candidate experience during the process and promote hiring manager satisfaction
recruitment, full cycle recruiting, Cloud, Full cycle, Cold calling, Microsoft outlook, Recruiting, Ats, Human resources, Technical recruiting, Talent acquisition, Onboarding
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
● 4+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting focusing on Engineering and Product roles
● Experience in building and cultivating relationships with candidates and clients in a global business environment
● Experience advising leaders on talent/hiring and leveraging data to influence hiring decisions
● Inquisitive mind, able to add value by questioning the status quo and problem solving across all stages of hiring cycle
● Ability to flex between a full cycle recruiter and a sourcer role based on priorities
● Experience building partnerships and effectively influencing clients as well as senior stakeholders.
● Proven track record working in an international, fast paced and hi-tech environment across different time zones
● Passionate about technology and able to speak to our technology/ industry
● Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Show resilience, energy and eagerness to learn
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs