UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr Business Development Representative in Boston, Massachusetts
Sr Business Development Representative
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our North American Sales team. The BDR will work specifically with a sales team in our Public Sector Vertical. This role is a collaborative position with responsibility for representing the company’s products and services via telephone, email, social media (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and other communication methods as directed, to both prospects and/or existing customers.
• Coordinates meetings that are customer/prospect-facing and answers questions typically generated by local and/or national marketing programs or advertising and prepares appropriate documentation.
• Generates interest within existing customers/prospects via cold calling and lead management (from marketing and demand generation, as well as events and other sources).
• Qualifies leads and/or sets meetings that are ready for sales handling and engagement (field or inside sales).
• Responsible for ongoing account nurturing with customers/prospects to ensure the company is always positioned for success.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitive landscape, as well as competitive positioning of the company.
• Prepares monthly / quarterly reports of activity and results for leadership and internal business partners.
• Enhances awareness in the targeted business community of the company, its products, and services.
• BDR is also responsible for data management within CRM (Salesforce) and must be proficient with all available technology to be successful in the role.
• 2 plus years previous business development experience prospecting and cold calling
• Experience in software/SaaS sales or customer service
• BA/BS Preferred
Skills & Competencies:
• Full understanding of the industries UKG sells into
• Comfortable having business conversations with C-level titles to line-of-business professionals
• Utilizes all pertinent tools to improve prospecting success. (LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, Twitter,
• Proficient using Salesforce.com
• Strong business development, prospecting, sales and/or marketing background
• Familiar with various sales methodologies (Sandler, Holden, etc.)
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs