UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Specialty Support Representative in Boston, Massachusetts
Specialty Support Representative
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
As a Specialty Support Representative you’ll be responsible for supporting customer concerns and resolving identified errors and data discrepancies related to a customer tax filing profiles in order to provide a positive quarter-end customer experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Through employing exceptional quality service and effective communications with our customers and internal business partners, the Specialty Product Rep will:
• Provide day-to-day support UKGPro Tax Filing Service customers.
• Research and respond to client inquiries via Salesforce through resolution
• Ensure customer tax profile data is properly maintained, including educating clients on required jurisdictional data to avoid discrepancies that result in late payments and/or failure to file returns accurately.
• Participate in the rejected filing cycle to provide a clear path to resolve filings and ensure the customer is informed and supported to address the root cause and prevent future rejected filings
• Works with the appropriate team members to address and facilitate a timely resolution to tax inquiries related to quarter-end and year-end employer tax filing
• Work with customer on resolving tax filing report requests in preparation for QE cycle, including any required special handling
• Ensure customer deadlines are met during the QE cycle
• Provide support to address reconciliation discrepancies in preparation of quarter-end and year-end filings
• Provide after-hours support and act as department liaison as needed.
• 2+ years United States multi-state and local payroll tax filing experience
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines during seasonal peaks
• Expected to work overtime as required during quarterly seasonal peak, which may include weekend – advance notice provided
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, and Excel
• Experience with the payroll tax filing service bureau
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly motivated and team-oriented
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Ultimate Software product knowledge
• Salesforce product knowledge
Education/Certification/License: AA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered. FPC, CPP a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs