Acxiom LLC Senior Solution Architect in Boston, Massachusetts
The Senior Solution Architect is responsible for leading end-to-end solution design and technical implementation of Acxiom solutions for data & identity clients. The Senior Solution Architect would also support new business opportunities including pre-sales support, architecture and design support and setup of advanced tag & consent management solutions while developing a common language framework for sharing of data across different online and offline ecosystems. The ideal candidate possesses strong project management skills, ability to coordinate multiple resources and tasks while supporting the overall goals, initiatives, and objectives of the solution and the client. Successful candidate must have in-depth knowledge of systems and is always ready to get their hands dirty to facilitate the work. Additionally, the Senior Solution Architect role requires the ability to effectively influence, collaborate, and quickly adapt to change within a fast-paced organization and global team.
What you will do:
· Leads design & implementation of data & identity solutions for clients, across online and offline ecosystems.
· Understands client requirements & effectively translates requirements into Data, Identity and Media Tagging specifications.
· Leads all technical communication with the client and provides technical oversight across all phases of the implementation.
· Provides client consulting for proposed changes, process improvements, issues or research of client data inquiries.
· Coordinates technical aspects of changes, issues and research in a self-directed manner.
· Lead Website Auditing considering data layer for creating the tag management solution design.
· Designs quality assurance procedures for on-going monitoring and operations of identity/tag-management solutions.
· Ensures a seamless transition from requirements through design, development, testing, & publishing of tags for data & identity solutions.
· Lead data integration activities for 3rd party Ad tech solutions (DMP, DSP, Ad Server, Fraud & Verification, OFA, Tag & Consent Management) as well as 1st party data sources & systems (websites, cross-device Identity, digital key ring, CRM, demand-gen dashboard, analytics etc.)
· Diagnoses and helps troubleshoot (Debug, test and QA) any data discrepancy or performance issues in collaboration with Platform owners.
What you will need:
· 5 years digital marketing experience and/or IT roles managing e-commerce or digital marketing technology solutions
· 5 years with database marketing, direct marketing or interactive marketing environments
· 5 years of solution architect roles
· 5 years working in an external client facing environment
· Dynamic, self-motivated, with an eagerness to learn about new technologies and a passion for digital and CRM marketing
· Understanding of overall marketing mix and how digital customer journeys fit into that mix
· Strong leadership and presentation skills
· Proven track record building rapport, developing influence within, and delivering results from external vendors
· Expertise in Ad-Server technologies (like Google Campaign Manager, FlashTalking, etc.), Tag Management solutions (like Tealium, etc.) and Analytics solutions like (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proven track record of working with Online IT and CRM IT
· Positive, proactive and able to exercise sound judgment
· High degree of motivation, flexibility, and creativity
· Previous vendor/agency management experience
· Ability to influence others and execute in a collaborative and customer-centric manner
What will set you apart:
· Consultative approach to web analytics/digital marketing tagging implementation, making recommendations to the client to deliver increased value of web analytics/digital marketing initiative
· Expertise with multiple analytic platforms (Adobe Analytics and Google)
· Experience with deployment and implementation via Tag Management systems (Tealium, etc.)
· Experience with Adserver integrations
· Mobile and Mobile/platform apps - iOS, Android, Blackberry and emerging web technologies
· Data Management - DMPs, Attribution, Segmentation
Primary Location City/State:
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business – know your customer. For fifty years, we’ve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here (http://www.interpublic.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/) .
Attention Colorado, California, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, Ohio and Washington Applicants: This position is not located in the aforementioned states but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under state or local equal pay or pay transparency laws, please contact email@example.com
We highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account or sign up at the end of your application.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
About Us (http://www.acxiom.com/about-acxiom/)
Follow Us on Twitter
Find Us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AcxiomRecruiting)
- Acxiom LLC Jobs