Kronos Senior Sales Executive- Financial Services in Boston, Massachusetts
Senior Sales Executive- Financial Services
Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Cincinnati - Ohio - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Parsippany - New Jersey - USA, Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - USA
Our Sales organization has experienced tremendous growth quarter over quarter! We take great pride in the fact that our sales organization has had the highest employee engagement in the company! With our aggressive compensation plans and global LegendMaker trips, our top reps are rewarded exceptionally well for overachieving!
The Senior Sales Executive (SSE) will be focused on selling into named accounts in an assigned geographic territory. This position requires a successful hunter to prospect, qualify and close business within an enterprise territory. A successful candidate will need to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer/prospect business requirements and recommend the best Kronos software solution to meet their business objectives. This individual will focus on a defined number of prospects and current install base within an enterprise territory.
Job responsibilities include:
• Developing a detailed territory plan to include specific account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts
• Prospecting and identifying new business opportunities both deep and wide within targeted account
• On-going pipeline development (pipeline should always be 3X annual quota)
• Identifying and creating a compelling business need and ROI for each prospect
• Creating and communicating the value of Kronos solution in order to successfully engage, and sell to C-level decision makers
• Ability to successfully “quarterback” and lead a deal through the entire sales lifecycle by building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders (internal and external)
• Develops thorough understanding of each account's industry and business, with a focus on how Kronos can help them achieve their corporate goals and objectives
• Ability to accurately forecast business within a committed timeline
• Consistently keep Salesforce.com updated with accurate account/prospect status and other pertinent information
• BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred
• 5+ years proven success selling Cloud/SaaS based software solutions at the C level
• Consistently exceeded a $2 Million+ quota. Experience managing sales cycles between 6 and 18 months
• Experience with Challenger, Powerbase Selling methodology or similar Sales methodology desired
• Experience selling a Workforce Management or Human Capital Management (HCM) software solution strongly preferred
• Superior negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
• Up to 50% travel
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.