Centene Corporation Senior IT Assurance Analyst Remote in Boston, Massachusetts
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members by using technology to improve health outcomes around the world. As a diversified, national organization, Centene's technology professionals have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Support audits, remediation, and regulatory activities with a focus on third party risk management and data exchange for IT suppliers. Support team members on large complex activities associated with the control environment, and perform short-term projects across the three lines of defense and with various lines of business (e.g. operations, data, technology, regulatory compliance, internal audit).
• Assist in the management of large, complex project initiatives of strategic importance to the organization, involving large cross-functional teams.
• Assist in requirements definition, testing, and implementation of in-house and commercial off the shelf risk management and data exchange monitoring tools.
• Gather and organize assessment data and results to support risk reporting, data exchange monitoring, and supplier service level validation processes Includes analysis of SOC II or equivalent IT supplier submitted materials.
• Plan and monitor key work efforts and projects.
• Communicate, consult and help remediate findings and gaps with key stakeholders (FLoD).
• Work closely with key stakeholders (FLoD) throughout IT to understand the overall business environment, processes, and procedures in order to design, build and maintain systems of controls across IT Functions.
• Develop and/or mature metrics (KRI & KPI) to deliver reports/presentations to various levels of management.
Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or related discipline or equivalent experience. 4+ years of experience with auditing and IT controls design. Knowledge of IT systems and processes and experience evaluating internal technical control systems required.
CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CISM certification preferred
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Senior IT Assurance Analyst Remote
LOCATION: Various, Massachusetts
- Centene Corporation Jobs