J J Flooring Group Sales Representative in Boston, Massachusetts
A part of the J+J Flooring Group family, Sales Representatives influence prominent architect and design firms, end users, and flooring contractors to benefit from our flooring products. Engineered for security, reliability, acoustics, and visual appeal, we take pride in providing environmentally leading flooring solutions. In 2016, J+J Flooring Group became a division of Engineered Floors, making us a part of the 3rd largest carpet manufacturer in the U.S.
Sales Representatives champion the innovative power of our flooring solutions to make organizations more efficient, aesthetically pleasing, and functional. Capitalizing on competitive drive and ability to establish and maintain lasting relationships, they are the gateway to expanding J+J’s market share. Training is provided at our headquarters in Dalton, GA.
Compensation is a progressive, pay for performance program that provides uncapped income potential. It includes a base salary, incentives, and expense allowance. Sales representatives are eligible to receive a company supported Health Savings Account, medical, dental, and vision coverage, matched 401K, tuition reimbursement, and more!
· Represent our brand and manage a complex sales cycle
· Formulate a strategic plan to produce $2MM+ in sales revenue in assigned territory
· Establish and execute daily sales calls
· Gather pertinent sales information on current and prospective clients
· Provide superior customer service and follow through, including but not limited to site visits, installation assistance, claims management, and problem solving
· Network through industry associations (IIDA, IFMA, BOMA), social events, lunches/dinners, planned company events, etc.
· Collect, organize, and manage data in a CRM tool and project pipeline
· Exceptional work ethic
· A commitment and competitive drive to excel
· Initiate relationships with prospective clients and maintain lasting relationships with current clients
· Proven ability and willingness to take direction, receive feedback, and produce results :