People's United Bank RES & CONS LNDG RISK MGR in BOSTON, Massachusetts
The location for this position is flexible.
This position is responsible for assisting with the overall credit risk management of the consumer and residential portfolio. The position will assist with update and maintenance of Retail lending Credit Policy, Retail Lending Default Policy, Retail and Consumer Collections policy as well as the Residential and Consumer lending authority.
• Assures that proper credit controls are in place to satisfy safety and soundness standards established by banking regulators. Monitors adherence to such policies and ensures exceptions are adequately identified, justified, properly, documented and approved.
• Creates and presents data analysis to other managers to ensure understanding of identified risks and, where appropriate, recommends solutions and manages their implementation.
• Prepares monthly charge off forecast – reconciles forecasts to actual results on a monthly basis.
• Monitors default pipeline and work with collections team to ensure loans are properly managed and move through the collections process properly.
• Monitors, tracks and reports on all new residential and consumer loan exceptions. Creates and manages exception override reports. Identify exception trends.
• Provides ALL quarterly reporting, MBA delinquency comparison reporting and other adhoc reporting.
• Reviews asset quality reports, modifies existing and create new AQ summary reports as needed.
• Performs detailed monthly review on the most significant delinquent loan files.
• Reviews new loan scenarios for possible exception approval.
• Monitors new loan approvals to ensure approvals are made in accordance with company, investor and regulatory guidelines.
• Reviews and responds to modification requests received from loan servicing.
5-7 year experience with residential and consumer underwriting and credit
Residential and Consumer Lending Risk Manager
PRUDENTIAL CENTER MALL
800 BOYLSTON ST
Auto req ID:
People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
People's United Bank
- People's United Bank Jobs