Robert Half Project/Program Manager IT V in Boston, Massachusetts
Our client is the leading family health and technology company for women and families on their reproductive health journeys. Their mobile apps and comprehensive digital solutions for fertility, pregnancy, and parenting empower people to take control of their health and navigate parenthood with confidence. They believe every person deserves everyday support, equitable care, life-saving interventions, and a healthy, happy family.
They’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their Product Design team. The ideal candidate has experience designing for native mobile apps, responsive web design, and contributing to the build/maintenance of Design Systems. This is an awesome opportunity to work with a small, fast-growing Product Design team as a central figure in designing digital product features that our users love to interact with. As our client scales their Product Design team and processes, this new role will also work closely with their Lead Product Designer as an essential resource to the build of a new Design System that provides a strong foundation of components, pattern libraries and guidelines documentation.
What you’ll be doing:
• Translate product requirements, concepts, and research into meaningful, engaging designs for Ovia Health’s millions of mobile app users and enterprise clients
• Design intuitive, elegant flows and experiences as well as low to high fidelity prototypes for native mobile and responsive web solutions
• Ensure designs are created with a focus on accessibility standards and best practices
• Lead and participate in user testing and research
• Provide and solicit feedback from other designers to improve and evolve design best practices and guidelines
• Proactively create and update design documentation to reflect design decisions as part of a team of Product Designers and as reference for the entire Product team
• Collaborate with Product Managers, engineers, and editorial teams to design the user experience, and ensure a smooth development process
• Champion and mature Ovia’s brand guidelines throughout our product portfolio; actively participate in the development of a Design System for Ovia’s existing digital products including visual styles, components, pattern libraries, and documentation
What They Are Looking For:
• Detailed portfolio (and password if applicable) with your application
• 5+ years of experience designing native mobile apps and responsive web with a strong portfolio of design work, with at least 2+ years in Design Systems
• Expertise in Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, the Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with creating/maintaining Design Systems components, pattern libraries, and guidelines documentation
• Familiarity with design for Accessibility using WCAG
• Knowledge of Jira, or similar project management software
• Positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple projects at once
• Great instincts and empathy towards users of all backgrounds
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers, clients, and users
• Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and people skills
• Passion for women’s and family health!
Nice to Haves:
• Strong experience with both Sketch and Figma
• Experience with Sketch > Figma migration
• Building and maintaining Design Systems
• Experience with assistive technologies, such as screen readers
• Experience with user research, interviewing, and usability testing
• Experience with creating prototypes for user testing
• Great illustration and visual design skills, experience creating vector-based artwork
• Experience in an agile environment, working closely with Product and Dev teams
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs