Integra LifeSciences Process Operator, 2nd Shift (1-9pm) in Boston, Massachusetts
Process Operator, 2nd Shift (1-9pm)
US–MA–Boston, Vacancy ID2020-35605
Career Home › Job Search Results ›Process Operator, 2nd Shift (1-9pm)
Changing lives. Building careers.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has more than 4,000 employees worldwide. Integra’s common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol “IART.”
• Manufacture biologically derived medical devices in a clean room environment
• Accurately and completely fill out required process documentation
• Maintain compliance to cGMP/ISO systems
• Operate processing inspection equipment
• Maintain inventories of materials
• Some lifting is required
• Participate in process improvement activities
• Participate in process validation activities
• Perform general cleaning of the clean rooms and other manufacturing spaces
• Perform general maintenance tasks as required
• Must be comfortable in working with animal tissue (skin)
• Must be computer literate/Word/Excel, etc.
• Perform all tasks with the emphasis on safety
• Perform all tasks thoroughly and in a timely manner
• Follow SOP’s at all times
• Maintain scheduled work hours
What are we looking for?
• High School Diploma or equivalent certification
• Ability to read/write English, computer literacy
• Experience in chemical or biologics processing, or medical device experience
• Able to work 2nd shift hours (1pm – 9pm)
We are proud of our 25 year heritage as a leader in regenerative medicine. Today, our scientific innovation and diverse product portfolio continue to help patients and surgeons around the world.
We have an entrepreneurial, small company feel, yet deliver big company results. Your ideas – big and small – are welcome here. We embrace change and reward our people who are committed to making Integra a stronger company.
We believe how we do things is as important as what we do. Our Values guide how we work and how we act towards our customers, patients and each other every day. We value Our People, Integrity, Excellence, Embracing Change, Decisiveness and Teamwork.
Integra LifeSciences is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, marital status, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. If you'd like more information on your rights under the law, please see the following notices:
EEO Is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/index.cfm | EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans at https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/adaveteransemployers.cfm Integra LifeSciences is committed to provide qualified applicants and employees who are disabled veterans or individuals with disabilities with needed reasonable accommodations in accordance with the ADA at https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/fs-ada.cfm . If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 855-936-2666.
© Copyright 2020 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- Integra LifeSciences Jobs