Verint Systems, Inc. Manager, Sales in Boston, Massachusetts
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.Verint.com.
Overview of Job Function:
The Manager, Sales is responsible for managing a sales team in developing new opportunities and growing existing accounts to increase the top and bottom line. This role will build and manage relationships of all customers & prospects in the region. The Manager, Sales will be assigned an individual sales quota responsibility within an assigned vertical and/or region and will be responsible to meet targets through executing a business driven sales methodology. The Manager, Sales will manage, mentor and guide a team of Account Executives.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Execute the Company’s sales strategies and achieve established sales quota in the assigned vertical/region by identifying business opportunities through target account prospecting.
• Thoroughly assess the customers’ needs and use both industry and Verint product knowledge to provide effective sales presentations/product demonstrations to prospective customer management and differentiate Verint from our competition.
• Maintain effective relationships with established customers by monitoring client relationships and developing strategies to maximize revenue opportunities through expansions and upgrades.
• Drive client deals to conclusion/close.
• Provide the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
• Provide routine updates to the Company’s sales database with account activity and status.
• Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of Verint products and technology, as well as industry trends.
• Provide ad hoc reports and performs assigned projects as needed.
• Develop, motivate and mentor a sales team to consistently meet or exceed established sales quotas, as well as aid in the negotiation and closing of sales deals.
• Directly supervise a team of Account Executives and provide coaching and guidance while performing all duties inherent of a manager including recruitment, retention, professional development and performance management.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of ten years overall functional experience selling complex technology or services solutions.
• Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills and ability to interface with all levels of an organization.
• Proven capability to successfully penetrate into end users and call on senior level organizational contacts.
• A consultative selling style with experience in proposal preparation and superior presentation skills.
• Strong closing techniques with a proven history of high dollar sales success.
• Strong sense of business ethics and personal integrity
• Successful completion of background screening process designated for the position.
• six years of prior experience managing a sales team
• Prior sales experience and account penetration of a global scope
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.verint.com.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs