The MENTOR Network Human Capital Systems Business Systems Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
The MENTOR Network is a mission-based organization dedicated to providing high quality services to those we serve. Therefore, to deliver on our mission, The Network expects every employee to perform his or her job first and foremost in accordance with the Company’s mission.This role is remote and can be done anywhere in the US.
The Human Capital Systems (HCS) Business Analyst’s primary focus of this position is the application administration, support and maintenance of Human Capital Systems. This individual serves as a Business Partner technical point-of-contact for Human Resources teams and is responsible for ensuring data integrity, reviewing and notifying business partners of release changes, testing system changes and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HCS Analyst works very closely with their business partners and the information technology team to support upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned. This individual will provide creative approaches and ongoing process improvement to the HCS space.
· Acts as a Business Partner overseeing projects, developing, maintaining and upgrading HCS application and other HR systems, including analyzing needs, specifying and documenting business requirements, developing test conditions, conducting acceptance testing and implementation.
· Provide support of HR systems/applications including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results, or process flows.
· Works with M&A and IT teams to build organizations structure in Dayforce.
· Processes alias/location requests in ticketing system.
· Maintains opened and closed aliases in organizational structure.
· Completes audits of locations and aliases in Dayforce.
· Administers HCS security; manage user roles and security parameters, maintain security documentation; perform routine audits/testing of security access to ensure appropriate data security.
· Consults users about system needs, process improvements and recommends solutions.
· Provide a high level of communication support to all internal stakeholders and elevate issues proactively.
· Works with HR Operations and HR Reporting and Analytics departments to develop reports for analysis and reporting of employee data in support of the various functional areas within the Human Resources division.
· Acts as a liaison between users, IT department and third parties; collaborates with all too effectively prioritize and schedule projects and assignments to meet departmental objectives.
· Implements process improvements to facilitate data accuracy and timeliness; responsible for the overall integrity of the HCS database.
· Act as team lead on design specifications, workflows, and data mappings between application platforms to ensure optimal system performance
· Serve as tier 3 expert level support for troubleshooting any complex errors or issues experienced by application end users.
· Prepares time and cost estimates for completing projects.
· Writes detailed descriptions of users’ needs, program functions and modification processes; develops and maintains system operational documentation.
· Works with team members to share system knowledge and collaborate on projects.
· Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in human resources, information system, business administration, or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
· At least 3-5 years of hands on experience with core HCS systems, including but not limited to Payroll, Core, Talent Management, Recruitment, Learning, Organizational Structure, and Time & Attendance.
· Possess a core competency in computer system usage, configuration and modification, project management methodology, system change documentation as well as advanced proficiency with in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications and human resource information systems.
· Enthusiasm for managing systems, improving processes and collaboration.
· Professional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and reporting experience.
· Good time management skills and an ability to plan and conduct multiple projects and manage several priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to interact with all levels of staff and management.
· Ability to train and assist others with the HCS system usage.
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. With Corporate operations located in the Boston Seaport, Lawrence, Massachusetts and Edina, Minnesota, today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The Mentor Network is pleased to be an equal employment employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs