FirstService Residential High Rise Doorman in Boston, Massachusetts
FirstService Residential is currently seeking a full time Door attendant at a luxury high rise in downtown Boston, MA
Primary Responsibilities: Greet and open door for all incoming residents and guests.
- Respond to all requests in a courteous, professional mannerat all times
- Assist homeowners in and out of vehicles and with all valet requests
- Communicate regularly with concierge with regards to important resident information
- Provide directions for parks, restaurants, airports, etc.
- Call for taxi, limo service as needed
- Exhibit a positive and professional attitude and maintain professional appearance as outlined by Association and company policy
- Proactively assist with packages and groceries.
- Report maintenance or cleaning requirements to management
- Assist concierge during busy periods and break times, as needed
- Assist with trash chute, as needed
- Assist with dog walking for residents, as requested.
- Report all resident concerns and complaints to concierge or management
High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
Two (2) years of customer service experience preferred.
- Valid drivers' license and satisfactory driving record required.
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required