Robert Half International DevOps Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts
Description • System administration from AWS up through the application layer the system
• Build out an automation framework to manage the fast-growing infrastructure system
• Develop a large-scale asynchronous enterprise service bus for an event driven architecture
• Roll-out new ultra-scale analytics-oriented data stores
• Work hand-in-hand with other team members rollout the SaaS solutions across a variety of business verticals
• 5+ years of DevOps experience for a SaaS based technology stack
• Strong Linux system administration skills required
• Skilled coding in Python
• Configuration management experience with SaltStack software platform
• AWS IaaS/PaaS systems, including EC2, VPC
• Experience with distributed systems and microservices
• Experience with ElasticSearch management highly desirable
• Experience supporting mission-critical, zero-downtimes, systems in production
• Skilled in modern logging, monitoring and alerting techniques and tools
• Skilled in CI/CD architectures and workflows
• Strong communication skills: ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Confident working in an autonomous role and environment
• Interested in working with a highly motivated, customer focused, execution-oriented team that relies on each other Requirements Amazon Web Services (AWS), SaltStack, Linux System Administration, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CICD), Continuous Integration (CI), Amazon EC2, Amazon VPC, Python
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs