Intermountain Healthcare Cybersecurity GRC Risk Analyst (Staff) in Boston, Massachusetts
At Intermountain Healthcare, it is our mission to help people live the healthiest lives possible. As a valued member of the Intermountain Cybersecurity Team, you will support Intermountain’s mission by providing high quality security assessments, support, and innovation to assure the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information assets. Your efforts will protect patient safety and privacy, and to ensure our organization can continually provide high-quality low-cost health services.
Highly successful Cybersecurity team members apply analytical thinking and have an innate sense of curiosity and drive to learn and continuously improve. Contributing to team success through collaboration, inclusion, accountability, flexibility, and excellent communication skills are a must.
The Cybersecurity-Staff assists in the development and updating of security related policies and procedures, completes the review and validation of cybersecurity risks, and works with intermountain business and technical owners to manage cybersecurity risks. Assist with the assessment, documentation, and management of cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and controls that could impact the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Intermountain information systems. Functions independently and produce results that meet standards of quality, timeliness and acceptability with minimal supervision and general direction.
We may hire out of state candidates where state laws allow.
• Effectively communicates technical details and concerns with non-technical audiences.
• Effectively assesses threats to information systems and effectively communicate the potential impacts and vulnerabilities to Intermountain business and technical audiences.
• Provides support of the Cybersecurity Risk Program, across all Intermountain regions and entities.
• Assists in the completion of key Cybersecurity Risk initiatives identified on the Cybersecurity roadmap.
• Partners with other business entities including privacy, compliance, supply chain, and other technical and business departments to address and manage cybersecurity risks.
• Assists in the further enhancement of the Cybersecurity Risk program processes, policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines
• Assists the cybersecurity risk assessment of 3rd party vendors and systems as well as internally developed systems.
• Assists in work relative to team growth & efficiencies and ensures cross-collaboration with other Cybersecurity teams.
• Maintains up-to-date general knowledge of the cybersecurity industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes, and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
Demonstrated experience in cybersecurity technologies and information systems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
• Possesses cybersecurity industry certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA
• 3-5 years of related work experience
• General understanding of information security related regulations (HIPAA/PCI/DSS)
• Strong analysis and attention to detail, problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize/execute tasks
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Presentation skills and ability to work well with others
• Results-oriented, self-motivated, self-directed professional
• Strong customer service orientation
Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate information.
- and -
Operate computers and other IT equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- and -
See and read computer monitors and documents.
- and -
Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
Lake Park Building
West Valley City
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$34.59 - $54.47
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged. Learn more about our comprehensive benefits package (https://intermountainhealthcare.org/careers/working-for-intermountain/employee-benefits/) and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (https://intermountainhealthcare.org/careers/working-for-intermountain/diversity/) .
Equal Opportunity Employer
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The primary intent of this job description is to set a fair and equitable rate of pay for this classification. Only those key duties necessary for proper job evaluation and/or labor market analysis have been included. Other duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Thanks for your interest in continuing your career with our team!
- Intermountain Healthcare Jobs