Ryder System Assistant Facilities Manager- REMOTE in Boston, Massachusetts
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Assistant Facilities Manager is an integral part of capital expense project management, automating, and problem solving, associated with the Corporate Real Estate Facility REPAIR program and other Facility requirements. In addition, Real Estate Coordinator is responsible for the quality assurance of REPAIR financial, projects coordination, and overall operational reporting functions. Accuracy and attention to detail are important in managing the program attributes as this program is part of the evaluation scorecard for the Business Units.
REMOTE work from HOME
Temp to Perm
Maintain client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and support programs to increase customer satisfaction.
• Proactively investigate and address high levels of quality facility needs, addressing those needs ahead of client concerns.
• Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork within the facilities team, including driving the development of best practices and innovations.
• Review and ensure REPAIR Program work order vendor invoices are accurate and compliance with Ryder financial protocols.
• Independently analyze/build and ensures quality of the Facility REPAIR program performance (metrics, financial, asset tracking tools, and other program measures) to identify cost reduction/investment opportunities and risks.
• Ensure timely and accurate Accounts Payable (AP) functions for Facility REPAIR program to include accruals, aging reports, JV’s, and adherence to internal/external accounting protocols.
• Works with Sr. Managers/Dir and multiple Subject Matter Experts to write and implement processes/protocols to drive REPAIR facility program efficiencies and quality controls.
• Builds financial models/content for REPAIR Program RCE
• Support REPAIR Facility program as required and comply to RCE and Sarbanes Oxley Rules
Audit and approve Facility Maintenance requests from the REPAIR program.
• Work in conjunction with the multiple stakeholders to recommend best solutions for Facility Maintenance and repairs by analyzing the assessments and information provided through the REPAIR program.
• Update and ensure quality of multiple REPAIR Facility program databases.
• Assist/validate Ryder lease tenant versus landlord responsibilities as the apply the REPAIR Facility Program
• Drive momentum, completion, and quality of the REPAIR Program CAPEX projects
• Able to analyze, interpret, organize and communicate metadata.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree finance, accounting, project management, analytics, information management systems.
Minimum of two years of facility management industry experience required. Bachelor's degree in Facility Management or Property Management a plus.
• Must be motivated and able to work without direct constant supervision.
• Excellent customer, computer, verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of building systems and technical skills (mechanical and electrical systems)
• Three (3) years or more experience finance, accounting, project management, predictive analytics, information management systems
• International Facilities Manager Association (IFMA) Certified Facilities Manager or Facilities Management Professional Preferred.
• Demonstrates Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective negotiation skills.
• Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors).
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize, structure and schedule tasks to maximize effort and meet deadlines.
• Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills.
• Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
• Computer knowledge; advanced level.
• Excel; Advance level
• Writing: intermediate-advance lever
• Legal lease language; intermediate level.
• Real Estate databases and spreadsheets; intermediate level.
• Facility Maintenance best practices; Entry/Intermediate level.
Applicants from California, Colorado , New York City , and Washington :
The hourly rate for this position ranges from $30 to $40 an hour.
Employees may also be eligible for Overtime.
Job Category: Real Estate & Construction
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Ryder System Jobs