Hatch Air Permit Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
Air Permit SpecialistApply now »
Start apply with LinkedIn
Date:Feb 20, 2024
Location: Boston, MA, US
Requisition ID: 89836
Job Category: Environmental
Location: Boston, MA, United States
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining (https://www.hatch.com/Projects/Metals-And-Minerals) ,energy (https://www.hatch.com/Projects/Energy) , andinfrastructure (http://bit.ly/HatchProjectsInfrastructure) , our10,000 colleagues (http://bit.ly/3l3V1N3) in150 countries (https://bit.ly/2TTgBIl) tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
OurEnvironmental Services Group (http://bit.ly/HatchEnvironmentalServices) (ESG) provides our clients with expertise inclimate change (https://bit.ly/32fZGnV) , environmental assessment & management, noise & vibration, social impact management, sustainable development design, and water resources. With your help, we can build extraordinary things that co-exist, and benefit local communities and habitats.
Our Environmental Services Group collaborates with our engineering teams to guide our clients and embed environmental and sustainable solutions into their projects. We are passionate about providing environmental solutions through the complete project lifecycle including Impact Assessments. We are always looking for ways to integrate the environmental and sustainable with the technical aspects of a scope.
The team is growing, and we are looking to engage an experienced Air Quality Professional to join our US Operation. We are looking for someone that wants to be involved across all aspects of environmental consultancy from developing high level conceptual project strategies to delivering exceptional project results, to developing new talent. This position will be involved in seeking out and developing new project opportunities, writing proposals, and leading technical teams in project execution.
The Global Environmental team has a diverse range of backgrounds and experience across mining, infrastructure and power projects. We work on projects where we develop legislative frameworks and pathways forward. We are involved in influencing engineering design to incorporate environmental and sustainability requirements. We are working with our Climate Change and Advisory teams to deliver GHG accounting, strategy and projects around decarbonisation strategies. We work with our international teams on IFC and World Bank requirements. We speak with clients our material stewardship. We collaborate with our civil, surface water and engineering teams to develop closure plans and design for the end of life of a facility or mining project.
This position report to the Environmental Regional Manager
A typical day for you
• Collaborating with team members across the business to identify air, environmental, and sustainability opportunities, and potential projects
• Lead and contribute to business development activities, and developing proposals and estimates for submission for air services.
• Handling Deliverables for projects
• Leading and innovating air quality projects and programs
• Contributing to project planning and strategy development
• Managing projects and client’s air quality outcomes
• Liaising with clients to develop project briefings and sourcing information
• Producing deliverables and reports to meet client requirements for projects
• Developing and leading a growing Air Quality team
What We'll Love About You
• Bachelor of Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent air/environment/sustainability related discipline:
• 12+ years’ industry experience
• Passionate about developing innovative solutions to solve our clients’ biggest challenges
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ideally experience with undertaking technical analysis covering various aspects, such as: permit compliance, air quality, climate resilience and TCFD, air modeling.
• Understanding in sustainability and climate change compliance and policy requirements
Why join us?
Work withgreat people (https://bit.ly/36124ja) to make a difference
Collaborate on excitingprojects (http://bit.ly/HatchProjects) to develop innovative solutions
Top employer (https://bit.ly/3p39hIa)
What we offer you?
Flexible work environment
Long term career development
Think globally, work locally
Don't meet every single requirement? You don't need to. At Hatch, we are building a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters innovation. If you're interested in this role, we encourage you to apply even if your past experiences don't perfectly align with the skills we've listed.
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects thediversity (http://bit.ly/2JuRZAT) of thecommunities (https://bit.ly/2kx24hB) in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.
Nearest Major Market:Boston Job Segment: Sustainability, Facilities, Air Quality, Bank, Banking, Energy, Operations, Engineering, Finance
Apply now »
Start apply with LinkedIn