P3I, Incorporated Senior Process Engineer in Bedford, Massachusetts
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
The Process Engineer will be responsible for documenting, implementing and maintaining processes
to ensure standardization of work performed. You will be required to ensure that these processes
are consistent with the Program Office (PO) processes and the contract requirements. Mange and
improve these processes throughout the contract period of performance. Post all process
documentation to a company maintained, government accessible online Integrated Digital
The position for which you are applying requires a US government security clearance. This is to
advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the
US and another country), you may be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country in
order to be granted a clearance.
- BS Degree with 5 to 7 years’ experience; MS with 3 to 5 years’ minimum experience; PhD with 0 to 2 years minimum experience.
- Quick study, fast-paced with short ramp-up. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to work as part of a team or independently, in a customer facing environment.
- Familiar with DoD Acquisition & Milestone C, 1067, T.O., TCTO. Understanding of
- the Technical Order/Time Compliance Technical Order (TO/TCTO) development
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Information Assurance Technical Level II
- Network +; A+; Server +; Cloud +
- Initiate, organize and participate in meetings such as one-time; quarterly; annual and
- bi-annual; monthly; weekly; and, telecons.
- Document and provide corrective actions as necessary (white papers, TCTOs,
- FAQs, etc.)
- Develop white papers to support these actions.
- Recommend enhancements and improvements to the systems and implement
- approved changes to these systems following the DoD approved procedures.
- Receive tasking from the government engineers or program manager and complete
- the task with a minimum of supervision.
- This position may require travel of up to one week per month.
- Work may involve sitting for extended periods. May require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs.
- Must have sufficient mobility to enter areas of manufacturing and military sites or facilities
- where necessary.
- Generally an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task.
Equipment and Machines:
- Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, fax, etc.), and/or other industry-specific equipment.
Other Essential Functions:
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
- Must be able to travel when necessary to accommodate customer and program requirements.
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Department: 010-Hanscom AFB
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced