Actalent QA Manager in Ayer, Massachusetts
• Directly manages up to 10 non-exempt employees in the Quality department.
• Responsible for creating and implementing Quality programs, SOP’s and guidelines for the plant. Testing of products for a variety of qualities such as microbiological, physical and chemical characteristics
• Reviews and audits sanitation and operational practices and procedures
• Implements written specifications on raw materials in process and finished goods
• Conducts Quality GMP Trainings. Maintaining a superior rated level of GMP’s and sanitation, and be ready for regulatory/customer inspections at any time
• Maintains compliance and certification to the SQF GFSI food safety standard
• Reviews all organic and Kosher guidelines and certification process
• Develops and oversees experiments and plant tests.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science in Food Science or related field required
• Minimum seven years of experience in QA
• Minimum five years in food manufacturing required
• Minimum three years of supervisory experience
If qualified for the role, please apply and reach out directly to Stephanie Lipari at slipari@ actalentservices.com.
Actalent is a global leader in engineering and sciences services and talent solutions. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts who drive scale, innovation and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
Hiring diverse talent
Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options.
- Actalent Jobs