The Mentor Network Youth Social Worker (Per Diem) in Auburn, Massachusetts
Youth Social Worker (Per Diem) Primary Location: United States-MA-MAAuburn Function: Clinical Massachusetts MENTOR Description
Massachusetts MENTOR is seeking YouthSocial Workers for Per Diem opportunities across Massachusetts. As a Youth Social Worker (Family SupportSpecialist) you will coordinate the development and implementation of servicesand treatments to youth. Youth Social Worker’s provide services in the youth’shome and community by integrating our services with engaging activities so wecan help the youth we serve meet their treatment goals.
- Meet with a youth client base 8-29 hours per week
- Meet expectations surrounding paper work deadlines and utilization trends
- Preparation of social skill building activities for each youth
- Assist with teaching youth socially appropriate behavior while in the community
- Assist with assessing safety issues that may have an impact on the service