Aerotek Electromechanical Assembler in Ashland, Massachusetts
• Work from route sheets, blueprints, verbal instructions, manufacturing engineering, or other engineering specifications, to perform the required operations paying close attention to quality standards in appearance and function.
• Responsible for the quality of work performed.
• Assist in the training of other employees as directed by the lead person or supervisor.
• Within the limitations of recognized or standard methods and procedures, use judgment to plan and perform such duties as soldering, mechanical assembly, riveting, hypoting, function testing, calibrating, and inspection.
• Perform minor set-up operations, monitor output, and adjust as necessary.
• Use standard equipment and hand tools such as screwdrivers, hammers, cutter, formers, riveters, test and calibration equipment, hypots, heat guns, wrenches and various other hand tools to perform required operations.
• May use specialized tools or perform more accurate fitting or adjusting on very intricate assemblies.
• Maintain necessary records.
• Move materials as necessary in performance of duties.
• Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to the lead person or supervisor.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
• Follow established company rules and regulations and safety precautions.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Soldering experience is a plus
-Testing experience is a plus
-Screw drivers, wrenches, plyers, tape measures, protractor, calipers
-6 months – 1 year of experience in assembly (industrial electronics assembly, medical device/ car parts assembly)
-They provide Gloves safety glasses, touching metals , steel toed boots
-High school diploma or GED (they can make an exception for temporary workers) – They can’t bring them on full time if they don’t have that degree
Many assembly stations, they are working on a work bench mostly standing, some sitting
Lift up to 35 lbs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs