Kelly Services Financial Analyst in Andover, Massachusetts
Our client, a multinational Medical Equipment Manufacturer company, is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a 12 month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Andover, MA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a global company that has over $4 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE & the London Stock Exchange, has over 11, 000 employees, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Human Resources team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rate: $20.00-$23.00/hour
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
-Capturing and reporting transfers of value (cash or in-kind) provided to covered recipients (HCP/Os), directly or indirectly, in support of federal and state transparency reporting laws is a critical business requirement.
-Primary responsibility is to ensure that HCP/O aggregate spend data within identified Smith & Nephew spend streams is being captured and reported in an accurate, complete, and timely manner in accordance with evolving federal and state regulations.
-This position will work within the Aggregate Spend Service Center (ASSC) team reporting up through the North America Finance Shared Services (NAFSS) organization.
Experience & Knowledge Essential Job Functions:
• Monitor identified HCP/O spend source streams to ensure data is being submitted per expected scheduled
• Perform high-level reasonableness checks for all HCP/O spend data received based on historical trends, legal requirements, IT systems and divisional business processes -
• Perform detailed review/audit for accuracy and completeness based on defined criteria (e.g. product/division mismatch, purpose/description mismatch, unusually high/low dollar value, etc.)
• Follow up with functional points of contact to investigate all incomplete and/or anomalous data; discuss with ASSC team lead to determine action required to correct
• Continuously look for opportunities to improve the effectiveness and/or efficiency of any related HCP/O spend system/process and support enhancement efforts as needed (e.g. create functional requirements, define test scripts, perform UAT, etc.
• Using standardized templates develop & maintain process/procedure documentation
• Assist with analyzing data in support of monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Scope of Position Responsibilities:
• Will interface with all levels within the organization from entry level staff to Senior leaders
• Although U.S. focused, will interface with resources from across the globe (different time zones, cultures, etc.)
• Will interface with various Shared Service (e.g. Finance, Compliance, IT) and Divisional (e.g. Professional Affairs, MedEd, Research/Clinical Trials) functions
• Will interface with non-employee sales reps
• Could periodically interface with external consultants
• Advanced MS Excel & MS Access skills
• Proficient with other MS Office products (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others
• Excellent time management skills (able to meet identified deadlines)
• Ability to prioritize regularly changing workload
• Attention to detail & rigorous approach required, with the ability to remain focused on the bigger picture
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required plus 0-2 years experience in a related field such as accounting, auditing, or equivalent experience preferred
• Customer Service experience preferred
• Audit experience preferred
• MS Access/VBA development experience preferred
• Project Management/Systems development lifecycle experience preferred
**Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position – Kria223@kellyservices.com